About Me

My photo
Ash. Spiritual. Happy in my own way. Writes Random Stuff. Ice Cream. Night owl. Ice Cream, again.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Your-Blog-Is-Great" Award


*Drum Roll*

 Yay!!! It's time to celebrate, Again :-)

Thank you Namrata Mahalingam  for giving me the award. I'm so honored to receive it from you :-)




I've already listed seven things about me here, Anyway here is another 7 things about me.

* I value Trust. If anyone breaks my trust and stabs me from behind, I might not show it out, but hate them once and for all.

*I'm getting interested in Photography of late. 

*I'm emotional and sensitive.

* At times, I am stubborn. It might be for some silly reason, but I never change my opinion on certain things and certain people once I make up my mind.

*I choose quickly(not in haste) without taking much time. So my shopping is done in no time.

* I just love Ice Creams. My friends know my craving for Ice creams very well :-)

* I can stay awake late into the night, But getting up early morning is very difficult for me. 

And Now, passing on the award, I like to take this as a chance to appreciate certain blogs which I just love reading( My favourite blogs). So here goes the awards.


Conversations~ Sujatha Sathya

Ahamkaara ~ Sahana Rao

Khoj ~ Subhrasis Adhikari

The Blunt Blog ~ Chintan Gupta

Reflections ~ Vipul Grover

Global Madrasi ~ R.Ramesh



Words ~ Saru Singhal 

Shadow dancing with mind ~ Shashi

Writing For Life ~Raaji ( She was kind enough to read my blogs when I just started blogging. A Special Thank you for that :-)

All the bloggers mentioned here are eminent bloggers. I'm just an amateur and I don't consider myself great enough to judge them and give them these awards. Just a token of my appreciation. Hope you guys like it.

26 comments:

  1. Congo on the award Ashwini... The celebration continues!!! I think its high time you give a treat :) :)

    Great to know about other 7 things here.. And you can finish your shopping soon??!! Hmmm... great going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anand

    Thank you :). I wanted to tag you as well, But then I thought I'd let you bask in the success of the "Versatile Blogger" and give you a much better award. Coz this is just like showing my appreciation for all those great bloggers we were talking about, the other day.

    And yes, I finish Shopping in no time, :), Strange?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ashwini. Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ashwini.....i wish you get more n more..:))

    and congrats to all those who got it from you..i have been reading few of them listed here, they are really good in their respective style......

    irfan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ashwini: Thanks for those sweet words :) Am all smiles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Raaji.
    How Did I ever forget you! God.

    @ Nona
    Welcome. A pleasure reading your blogs :)

    @Irfan
    Thank you so much for your wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anand.
    Treat? You have it :)
    And welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much. :)
    i told agree with you on the waking up in the morning thing. I can stay up till morning, but not wake up.
    I loooooooooooooooooooove icecream.

    Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Typo in the above comment.
    *I totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Ashwini...

    Thanks for the honor and I appreciate it so much..

    Here is my impression from the IndiBlogger meet…
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/10/still-life-tata-grande-indiblogger-meet.html
    Cheers!!!

    Shashi
    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Connect with me At twitter @VerseEveryday

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratsss...and thanks sooo much for this...infact this is my 3rd in a day...feels great to receive this awards even though i am not being able to write posts myself...

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations ashwini and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats once again Ash! And thanks for showering praises on me too!!! Although we blog more for our satisfaction it feels wonderful to be appreciated by like-minded and talented people :-)

    And I can sense your love for ice creams from your profile description itself! Oh and am totallllyyy a "late-to-bed-late-to-rise" type too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Spaceman Spiff

    Welcome :). Enjoy :) Happy to be giving you this award :)

    @ Shashi

    You're Welcome :) Happy that I'm giving you this award :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ SUB, Sujatha, Chintan, Anne

    I'm a big fan of all your blogs. They are just AWESOME. So good to read them all. You guys deserve much more. Just a small token of my appreciation :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for the award dear:) And, if ever we meet,I know what to order for you:)
    Thanks a lot for the award...:)

    Saru

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Saru

    Thank you :) and My pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the award ..
    some good pointers on you then :)
    and icrecream is a big yes yes this side tooo ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Bikramjit
    Thank you ;) and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwww.. thnq so mch neighbour :)
    blogger eminence keeps shifting.. presently u r mch more eminent with me.. nd thn u also hd ur 49 secs of fame ;)
    Lets get together at some ice cream parlor soon :p

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Bikram
    Thank you :)

    @Vipul
    PLeasure is Mine buddy! I'm actually proud that I'm giving it to an eminent blogger like you.

    Ice cream parlor, Ha ha :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from You!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...