About Me

My Photo
Ash. Spiritual. Happy in my own way. Writes Random Stuff. Ice Cream. Night owl. Ice Cream, again.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Interview.

Image Courtesy: Dreamstime
(My Interview for a fellow Blogger)

Yes yes, you heard it right. .

Jidhu Jose , a blogger,  dedicates a part of his blog to Interviews, where he takes interview of fellow bloggers. I'm not sure on what basis he chooses, but I'm happy to be noticed and to feature on his blog. Thank you Jidhu!

It feels great to be noticed by people and receive appreciation for the work that we do. I know I've still loads to learn and have a long way to go, but little perks like these, definitely encourages amateurs like me and instills a sense of determination to perform even better the next time.

Could I BE more happy? :-)

You can read the interview, here.

Thank you God :-)

14 comments:

  1. oh that's cool !
    congrats for getting placed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it before you posted the link...Good Luck for future Ash. May you touch great heights:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great and you have expressed yourself so well in it

    and no this is not because you remembered me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very balanced interview Ashwini...wish u have many more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deepak
    LoL. I got it. Thank you :-)

    @Saru
    Thank you for your kind words Saru :-)

    @Sujatha
    Thank you very much Sujatha. I'm reading blogs of people like you, Saru and Sahana, I've learnt how to express myself well. Thanks to you people :-)

    @Sunitha
    Thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent Congrats on that .. loved reading the interview ...

    Take care and many more to come :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, an interview!! So, you are going places ha? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bikram
    Thank you so much :-)

    @Binu
    Ha Ha. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you even more successes in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Ashwini... Its great to read about your interview. I liked it very much... May you reach more success in the coming years... :)


    Cheers,
    Anand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jidhu
    Thank You :-)

    @Rahul
    Thank you Sir. :-)

    @Anand
    Thank you so much for your wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahha!!!! I am HONOURED!!! A girl with a balanced head. That is how I know Ashwini now.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from You!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...