About Me

My photo
Ash. Spiritual. Happy in my own way. Writes Random Stuff. Ice Cream. Night owl. Ice Cream, again.

Monday, August 5, 2013

13 Signs that You're Addicted to Twitter!


Consider yourself addicted to Twitter if you are able to relate to any of these.

* You introduce your twitter friends by their handles.

* The numerous Karthiks and Divyas don’t matter. You store their handles as contact names on your phone.

* When something funny happens, you want to tweet about it.

* If you see something funny, you want to Twitpic it.

* You begin to see the lighter side of even the most serious situations.

* When the whole nation outrages about something, you think of sarcastic jokes to tweet.

* You get to know of breaking news from twitter.

* You rely on people on twitter for accurate information and opinion.

* You constantly come up with something witty or nice to tweet about.

* You vent your anger on twitter.

* When someone next to you bothers you, you tweet your irritation.

* You feel Facebook is boring  and Twitter is cool.

* You say Good night, close your laptop and minutes later access twitter from your mobile.



28 comments:

  1. bwaha lol :D
    'Numerous Karthiks ? !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, that's a very common name :-)

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha...that's why I make sure that I switch off both my laptop and the phone for a sound sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel good that I managed to contain my addiction to FB and Twitter not to exhibit any of those symptoms, Ashwini:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please start using Twitter Sir, would be nice to see more witty tweets from you :-)

      Delete
  4. My time on social networks, except blogs, has come down drastically. I was late to get on FB and the twitter phobia completely escaped me! I guess I like the longer version of the prose :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed :-) But yea, For people like us the prose is better :-)

      Delete
  5. I am a Twit addict for sure. But no regrets as I get privacy on Twitter than on FB. Opinions differ !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. Twitter offers more privacy than Fb and it is way more fun there :-)

      Delete
  6. Ohh.. I guess I am addicted to twitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. So this blogpost made you realize that? :-)

      Delete
  7. There is no denying the fact that Twitter is an avenue to let our your feelings, reaction, opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anil. You can choose to ignore those who try to oppose our thoughts too.

      Delete
  8. :) true...
    and we had similar symptoms when the epidemic called Facebook had started out !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, but twitter ensures that the fun still remains :-)

      Delete
  9. phew.. thank god ! that I don't have any of those symptoms as on now,...
    fingers crossed..:P :)
    nice post :) its like a disclaimer or rather a warning to watch out before we fall into the pit of twitter addiction.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashwini, I have a twitter account. But thankfully I am not addicted to it yet. But I am addicted to facebook. I don't think I can handle two addictions simultaneously! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma'am, now that I'm more active in twitter, My Facebook is taking a nice nap :-) It is difficult to manage two platforms :-)

      Delete
  11. Somehow I managed to give Twitter a slip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if you are lucky or not so lucky.

      Delete
  12. One thing is for sure, you become funny/witty on twitter (as per your post)

    Last one is too good. I used to do that but now I have deleted the apps from my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Not necessarily. People try to appear funny/witty. How they actually end up, no one can guess :-)

      Thank you :-)

      Delete

I would love to hear from You!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...